SPAX RSX3 Coilovers for RENAULT Clio MK 2 182 CUP Hatch 04-06 2.0 16V 2WD – Double Adjustable Damping. Height Adjustable Fr&Rr 15-50/15-50mm
100% Stainless Steel Height Adjusters
£1,759.91 incl VAT
Part Number: RSX3-246
Product Type: RSX3 Coilovers
Car Make: RENAULT
Car Model: Clio MK 2 182 CUP
Lowering: 15-50 / 15-50
Body Type: Hatch
Engine Type: 2.0 16V
Front or Rear: Double Adjustable Damping. Height Adjustable Fr&Rr 15-50/15-50mm
Items in stock: 0
Estimated delivery on in stock items: 1-2 days*
Estimated delivery on out of stock items: 7 days*
*on all orders received before 3pm | based on UK delivery mainland locations
Delivery times may vary for non-UK deliveries.
ONLY FOR 182 CUP, 60mm Bolt Spacing on Front Strut.
COILOVER REAR DESIGNED FOR TRACK DAY USE
*Non TUV certified kit*
Dampers Double Adjustable on the car WITHOUT Dismantling
KRYPTON Filled Double adjustable GAS Dampers
RSX-3 Range of Premium Double Adjustable Performance Suspension Kits
RSX-3 Coil over Kits are the latest performance upgrade suspension kits from Spax, they offer drivers even greater suspension control by providing on-car dynamic, race derived, Double Adjustable damping characteristics. Often prohibitively expensive and usually only available on competition cars, the addition of Double Adjustable shocks into the package ensures a fully configurable suspension which can be quickly, and easily adjusted, on-car, ensuring precise, repeatable and accurate set-up.
The newly designed premium, slim-bodied, coil over shocks and springs combination delivered in RSX-3 kits are “fit, configure and refine”. Customers can accurately set corner weights and damping response, then fine tune their initial set-up by varying Bump and Rebound individually to ensure their car performs to the very best of its? ability in a variety of road / track / driver / application scenarios.
Designed for performance driving, the matched spring / coil over components are specifically chosen to immediately enhance and improve grip, roadholding and balance – which can then be further developed, through easy and precise damping response tuning, to hone configuration providing enhanced performance for the production saloons they fit.
RSX-3 Kits are Manufactured, in Britain, to exacting standards. These kits are powder coated and supplied with stainless steel coil over threads – ensuring a long life whatever conditions they are exposed to.
Main Features of Spax RSX-3 Suspension Kits
– Individual adjustment of Bump and Rebound damping response with the damping performance envelope valved to enhance performance, handling and stability
– Induction hardened damper pistons utilise ultra low friction Teflon ringed piston & shaft guide seals
– Fully synthetic damper oil & Krypton gas pressurised bodies provide maximum fade resistance
– Narrow bodied dampers supplied, as standard, with 2.25? corrosion resistant IVA friendly curved and radial drilled 304 stainless steel adjustable spring seats (can accept 1.9? ID springs if space is tight)
– Dampers are blasted, phosphated then double powder coated for a resilient finish
– High quality lowering springs with carefully selected spring rates
Front and rear with height adjustment Full 2 Year Warranty. This product is made to order so is non returnable unless faulty.
Ride Height Adjustable on the car WITHOUT Dismantling